2) to place a bonded debt on or secure a debt by bonds; mortgage
3) to join (two materials)
4) to lay (bricks, stones, etc.) so as to produce a strong construction
5) to hold together or cohere, from or as from being bonded, as bricks in a wall or particles in a mass
6) to establish a bonding
Last week marked the end of Sebastian's first year in law school (now just need to get through finals!). Although I am not the one putting in the endless hours of reading, writing, and studying -- I can say that this academic year flew by.
It seems so recent that Sebastian and I first checked out Seattle U together, as he was Law School shopping. And now here he is 1/3 of the way done. I am so proud of his hard work and involvement in and out of the classroom -- but I am even more impressed with the amazing people he has surrounded himself with in the process.
My favorite memories from Sebastian's first year of law school, always include his two new best friends and the bond they have created together. These guys are not only inseparable, but unstoppable -- and luckily for me, they each come with an amazing girlfriend!
These guys keep Sebastian sane and these girls are always there to commiserate with me as we navigate our new role of Law School Girlfriends together.
But best of all -- these couples were the most outstanding company that one could have when attending the Barristers Ball (aka Law Prom). Barristers Ball was one of my most favorite nights of this year! The dancing and laughs were endless. The food was delicious, drinks were cold, and the company was perfect. I wish I could do it all over again.
I know boys don't get all mushy -- so I will say this on behalf of Sebastian: THANK YOU guys for being the best friends Sebastian and I could ask for. There is a lot of new territory that comes with Law School, and I am so thankful that we are in this together. Law school may only be three years, but I can see that this friendship will last beyond that and grow into a lifetime BOND.

No comments:
Post a Comment